Saturday, January 25, 2014

16 Weeks (Actually 20 weeks); Taking a Deep Breath

To explain the title; I have been trying to write this blog post since I was 16 weeks pregnant. I am now 20 weeks, soon to be 21 weeks and I think I finally know what I want to say. I've written, erased and rewritten this post a number of times. 16 weeks was my big milestone, the place in pregnancy that I needed to get through until I started to feel safe and confident. But then 16 weeks hit and I have to admit, confidence was not there. Even now, at 20 weeks I worry about things; is the baby moving enough? are these cramps normal? Am I spotting? Of course, everything is going just great. I'm no longer miserably sick, I'm feeling movement and we had our big anatomy scan a few weeks ago revealing that our baby is Boy #2. Names are being discussed but we're not ready to share them just yet. I'm looking forward to in just a few short weeks B&E will be able to feel the baby moving.

No comments: